As you train in your sport, are you getting the results you want? Boost your performance with a consultation by our exercise physiologist who has a unique background in sports training and injury prevention. He will evaluate your workout through a medical lens, meaning a special focus on finding imbalances and then providing training to fix them. The training will emphasize speed and plyometrics, which is a high intensity workout, with quick and explosive moves, that uses maximum power to strengthen muscles.
After a session with us, you should see results related to strength, flexibility, core work, speed and/or agility. Sessions will vary depending on your sport, ability and goals.
Consider pairing your sports training session with our video analysis services. These services allow us to break down simple or complex athletic movements and then retrain specific parts of the movement to lead to more efficient movement overall.
- WHAT CONDITIONS CAN IT HELP
This specialized training is for athletes who want to:
- See greater results
- Improve timed events
- Get back into condition after a surgery or therapy
- Work on biomechanics
- HOW MUCH DOES IT COST
- Standard package: $199
- Premium package: $350
- HOW LONG IS THE SERVICE
- Initial consult: 60 minutes (30 minutes of evaluation and 30 minutes of workout)
- Standard package: One visit per week for four weeks (initial consult above plus three additional 60-minute sessions)
- Premium package: Two visits per week for four weeks (initial consult above plus seven additional 60-minute sessions)
For the most benefit, we recommend an athlete train with us two times a week, spacing sessions out with at least one day off between visits. The more sessions an athlete does, the more the athletic performance improves.
Call 320-534-3096 to schedule a session.