Is your family ready to embark on a new journey to healthy living?
Come, join the fun and learn about healthy eating and physical activities that can enhance your child’s — and your entire family’s — well-being. Poor eating habits and too little movement at a young age can have long-term negative health effects that can carry into adulthood.
Wondering how to help your child head down a healthy path? Let us help.
Our program is based on medical research and incorporates a team of professionals who will work with your child’s provider:
- Board-certified pediatrician trained in obesity medicine
- Exercise specialist
- Social worker
- WANT TO LEARN MORE?
The first step is to review the video above and the information on this page. Then give us a call at 320-534-3096 or request an appointment. From there, we will arrange an initial consultation which involves a full assessment with our team and medical exam.
After the assessment, our weight management team will follow up with you and your child to address any medical problems discovered. We work with your family to incorporate lifestyle changes into your daily lives.
We address a child’s excess weight gain through several treatment options. However, the single most effective treatment is the amount of time spent working with us, learning and practicing healthy behaviors. Our clinic has a number of choices to allow for frequent, high-quality visits!
- PROGRAM OPTIONS INCLUDE
- Shared medical appointment: You are not alone! Together with other families, you and your child can attend a series of appointments with our weight management pediatrician. These sessions also include a dietitian, social worker or exercise specialist.
- Individual specialized appointments with a pediatrician, dietitian, psychologist, exercise specialist and/or social worker.
- Get Tips on:
- Feeding your child for joyful and positive mealtimes.
- Incorporating fun activities and movement into your family’s routines.
- Developing new healthy habits the whole family can enjoy.
- Get Tips on:
- Feeding with Love and Good Sense: For parents with children ages 0-8th grade and is a one group session led by a registered dietitian.
- HOW MUCH DOES THIS PROGRAM COST?
This program is exclusively insurance billed. Your out of pocket cost will depend on your child’s insurance plan.
Please review the CPT code document in the parent resources and check with your insurance for coverage.
- PARENT RESOURCES
Call 320-534-3096 for an appointment or