Do you feel stressed right now? Are your shoulders tense? Is there a kink in your neck? Or has your sleep been “off” lately?
One of the best things you can do to improve your overall health involves getting regular massages. Massage is increasingly offered alongside standard medical care as an effective way to help you relieve stress and muscle tension, calm anxiety, reduce pain and recover from sports injuries.
Left unchecked, chronic stress and tension can contribute to a host of chronic health conditions such as high blood pressure, fibromyalgia, chronic pain and debilitating headaches. A calm mind and relaxed body promote your natural healing abilities. Massage is also used as a stand-alone treatment for people who want to proactively help their bodies unwind and recover from daily, cumulative stressors.
Our certified massage therapists are trained to listen to your needs and design a massage that addresses your specific patterns of tension and stress. As a result, you get personalized care and establish a rapport with your therapist that builds trust and gets you the results you are after. See the types of massage offered by our therapists below.
If you are ready to experience all the health benefits that a certified massage therapist has to offer, call us for an appointment today.
If you have not had a massage in the past, our therapists are happy to answer any of your questions, so you are fully comfortable with the process before you arrive for your first appointment.
- WHAT CONDITIONS CAN IT HELP
- Muscle Pain
- Joint Pain
- Back Pain
- Insomnia related to stress
- HOW MUCH DOES IT COST
30 minute: $40
60 minute: $70
90 minute: $95
3 session package (60 minute massages): $190 and receive a $20 store coupon
- HOW LONG IS THE SERVICE
30, 60 or 90 minutes per visit
- TYPES OF MASSAGES AVAILABLEBased on your goals, our practitioners can use multiple treatments together to meet your specific needs.
- Swedish massage: In our most popular massage for relaxation and stress relief, we use long, flowing strokes, kneading and friction to increase circulation, ease muscle pain and reduce emotional and physical stress.
- Deep tissue and trigger point therapy: Deep pressure on layers of muscle decreases pain, reduces stress and increases range of motion. We monitor trigger points found in the muscles where knots form and carry pain to other areas of the body. Applying pressure to trigger points can help release pain.
- Sports massage: Sports massage can help athletes recover from workouts and activities, mend after an injury and prepare for athletic events. Techniques include shaking, stretching, friction or deeper work.
- Reflexology: We apply systematic and specific pressure to the reflex maps of the feet, hands and outer ears. This technique can stimulate the digestive and nervous system, reduce stress and decrease pain.
- Myofascial release: In this hands-on technique, we use gentle pressure to release restrictions in the connective tissue. It can help manage chronic pain, headaches, neck pain, scar tissue and much more.
- Healing touch: During your session, you’ll remain fully clothed with our practitioner placing hands on or above you to restore balance for emotional, physical and mental well-being. This technique is great for decreasing anxiety, depression and pain and recovering from surgery.
- Prenatal and postnatal massage: Prenatal massage can help expecting mothers with relaxation, circulation, pain, sleep and mood. Postnatal massage can reduce stress, promote relaxation, support healing and diminish discomforts from birth.
- Acupressure: Like acupuncture, but without needles, we use hands to gently apply pressure to restore harmony physically, mentally and emotionally. Acupressure can improve digestion and circulation, provide headache/migraine relief, reduce anxiety, lessen neck and back pain and decrease stress. It is effective for symptom control of many minor and major health concerns. We can tailor sessions to individual needs, including stretching and other body work. You will remain fully clothed.
- Aromatherapy: Aromatherapy can treat physical and emotional symptoms, being both stimulating and uplifting. Combined with massage, it enhances massage therapy and can help with pain reduction, anxiety and depression. Aromatherapy can be inhaled or used through topical absorption.
- Chair massage: Great for corporate events or parties, chair massages can relieve stress in the workplace and increase productivity. While you are seated, we focus on your back, neck and shoulders. Chair massages last 30-45 minutes.
- Thai massage: Feel rejuvenated, relaxed and a greater sense of wellbeing with Thai massage. It is beneficial for energy blockage and muscle tension. You will remain fully clothed with constant contact between you and our practitioner while the body is stretched, pulled and compressed.
- Cupping therapy: With this therapy, cups on skin create suction to relieve pain, lesson inflammation and increase blood flow. It is often combined with deep tissue therapy.
Call 320-534-3096 to schedule your medical massage.